On the Rundown with Sirota & Brown today we’re re-instituting my old “Caption This” contest from KOA. Today’s winner, as chosen by our “crack” staff at 630KHOW, will win a $25 gift certificate to Old Chicago’s. All we ask is, no obscenities! But the best, funniest, most smart aleck caption will win. Have fun!
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Michael Brown
Former Under Secretary of Homeland Security, Author of “Deadly Indifference”, National Security Blog Expert - The National Journal, Political Blogger - The Daily Caller, Radio Talk Show Host - "The Michael Brown Show", Founder & Chairman - Apoklayyis, Inc.
Follow @michaelbrownusa on Twitter
- Friday’s Caption Contest November 4, 2011
- Friday’s Caption Contest December 9, 2011
- Friday’s Caption This Contest December 2, 2011
- Caption This on the Mike Rosen Show Today. April 26, 2012
- Friday Night’s Caption This Contest January 6, 2012
- The Michael Brown Show October 12, 2013
- As Republicans “Re-Brand” A Four-Year-Old Lesson From Bill Whittle July 23, 2013
- Is The Black Community Really This Monolithic? July 22, 2013
- Shame On The Race Baiters July 12, 2013
- Senator Jeff Sessions On Immigration July 11, 2013
- Bob Agard: Why can\'t we nominate men like Jeff Sessions for ...
- Bob Agard: Michael, I have been catching your program a litt...
- Tom, Denver: I\'m waiting for some words of wisdom from Joe Bid...
- David King: yakity yak don\'t smoke crack black people are fu...
- Tom, Denver: I really didn\'t expect anything less from this Ad...