It’s Friday Night In the Big Town everybody, so time for another Caption This Contest. Here’s tonight’s photograph. Because it’s Christmastime (actually, because we have three sets of these gifts, but we’ll say it’s because it’s Christmas) we’re going to select three winners tonight, and each winner will receive a four(4) cd set by the #1 selling Christmas Artist – Mannheim Steamroller and a canister of their favorite cinnamon hot chocolate! We’ll post the photograph over at http://brown.850koa.com and you can leave comments there, too. Have fun!
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Michael Brown
Former Under Secretary of Homeland Security, Author of “Deadly Indifference”, National Security Blog Expert - The National Journal, Political Blogger - The Daily Caller, Radio Talk Show Host - "The Michael Brown Show", Founder & Chairman - Apoklayyis, Inc.
Follow @michaelbrownusa on Twitter
- Friday’s Caption Contest November 4, 2011
- Friday’s Caption Contest December 9, 2011
- Friday’s Caption This Contest December 2, 2011
- Caption This on the Mike Rosen Show Today. April 26, 2012
- Friday Night’s Caption This Contest January 6, 2012
- The Michael Brown Show October 12, 2013
- As Republicans “Re-Brand” A Four-Year-Old Lesson From Bill Whittle July 23, 2013
- Is The Black Community Really This Monolithic? July 22, 2013
- Shame On The Race Baiters July 12, 2013
- Senator Jeff Sessions On Immigration July 11, 2013
- Bob Agard: Why can\'t we nominate men like Jeff Sessions for ...
- Bob Agard: Michael, I have been catching your program a litt...
- Tom, Denver: I\'m waiting for some words of wisdom from Joe Bid...
- David King: yakity yak don\'t smoke crack black people are fu...
- Tom, Denver: I really didn\'t expect anything less from this Ad...