US army Flight Medic Brandon Lowther (L) holds the hand of a fatally wounded US army soldier as he is airlifted by the Medevac helicopter of 159th Brigade Task Force Thunder on August 24, 2011 to Kandahar Hospital Role 3. Two US soldiers were heavily injured by gun shots and brought to the hospital. (AFP PHOTO/Johannes EISELE)
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Michael Brown
Former Under Secretary of Homeland Security, Author of “Deadly Indifference”, National Security Blog Expert - The National Journal, Political Blogger - The Daily Caller, Radio Talk Show Host - "The Michael Brown Show", Founder & Chairman - Apoklayyis, Inc.
Post InformationPosted on: August 26, 2011
Posted in: Afghanistan, Arrogance, Barack Obama, Governing Elite, Perspective
Comments: 1 Comments
Follow @michaelbrownusa on Twitter
- Friday’s Caption Contest November 4, 2011
- Friday’s Caption Contest December 9, 2011
- Friday’s Caption This Contest December 2, 2011
- Caption This on the Mike Rosen Show Today. April 26, 2012
- Friday Night’s Caption This Contest January 6, 2012
- The Michael Brown Show October 12, 2013
- As Republicans “Re-Brand” A Four-Year-Old Lesson From Bill Whittle July 23, 2013
- Is The Black Community Really This Monolithic? July 22, 2013
- Shame On The Race Baiters July 12, 2013
- Senator Jeff Sessions On Immigration July 11, 2013
- Bob Agard: Why can\'t we nominate men like Jeff Sessions for ...
- Bob Agard: Michael, I have been catching your program a litt...
- Tom, Denver: I\'m waiting for some words of wisdom from Joe Bid...
- David King: yakity yak don\'t smoke crack black people are fu...
- Tom, Denver: I really didn\'t expect anything less from this Ad...